Here are my top 10 tips for Retirement
First, check out my Access Your Free Trial Here on building your own Retirement fund with a Laptop Lifestyle Business.
Planning for your Retirement may seem a long way off, but act now and the benefits will follow.
- Find out how much you will need to Retire on – ask your Pension provider for a forecast then work out how much you currently spend.
- Start to increase your savings pot – 10%-15% is what you need to save of your yearly income for Retirement.
- Prioritize your Retirement fund first – Then think about your kid’s college fund after. Your children have their whole lives ahead of them.
- Tackle your debts – switch your credit cards to zero interest, pay off your mortgage early (without incurring costs)
- Join a company Pension plan and max out on what you can pay. Check that your employer matches your contribution.
- Cut down on major costs – Downsizing, switching loans to lower rates, holiday at home, keep your car for a year longer.
- Delay your retirement or consider part time if you can.
- Get Financial help from an Independent advisor
- Make a Financial plan, agree on it with the family and stick to it.
- Enjoy your Retirement.
My life experience helped me to start my own successful career online. If you would like to know how I did it then please contact me.
Good luck and I’d love to have a chat to see how I can help you.
Just choose the easiest way to get in touch.
Earnings Disclaimer: While we make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent all the products and services reviewed on this website and their potential for income, it should be noted that earnings and income statements made by louise-hunt.com and its advertisers / sponsors are estimates only of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which could reduce results you experience. We are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that this website and the advertisers / sponsors of this website are not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services reviewed or advertised on this website.